HP Color LaserJet Pro M252dw B4A22A#BGJ
Personal Color Laser Printers
Sorry, this product is no longer available, Please, contact us for a replacement product!
- 600 x 600 dpi
- up to 19 ppm (mono) / up to 19 ppm (color)
- capacity: 150 sheets
- USB host
- USB 2.0
In today’s fast-paced business environment, you need technology that can hit the ground running. This compact printer, combined with Original HP Toner with JetIntelligence, helps meet the needs of your business—and is ready to work when you are.
Print speed:Letter: Up to 19 ppm black; Up to 19 ppm color, First Page Out: As fast as 11.5 sec black; As fast as 13 sec color
Print Resolution:Black (best): Up to 600 x 600 dpi; Color (best): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
Print Technology Resolution:ImageRET 3600
Standard Connectivity:Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port; built-in Fast Ethernet 10/100Base-TX network port; Host USB
Wireless Capability:802.11 b/g/n. Authentication via WEP, WPA, or 802.11x. Encryption via AES or TKIP. NFC
Standard Memory:256 MB
Mobile Printing Capability:HP ePrint; WiFi Direct printing; Apple AirPrint™; Mopria-certified; Mobile Apps
Paper Handling:150-sheet input tray, multipurpose tray; 100-sheet output bin
Display:3.0-in intuitive touchscreen control panel with color graphic display
Accomplish more with your time
- Create professional-quality color documents, and speed through tasks with fast, automatic two-sided printing.
- Access time-saving, built-in business apps—just tap and swipe the 3-inch (7.6 cm) touchscreen.1
- Print quickly—this printer wakes up from sleep mode and prints faster than any other printer in its class.2
- Easily print Microsoft® Word and PowerPoint® documents—now directly from your USB drive.3
Easy mobile printing options
- Print with just a touch of your NFC-enabled mobile device—no network needed.5
- Count on wireless direct printing in the office—from mobile devices—without accessing the company network.6
- Easily print from a variety of smartphones and tablets—generally no setup or apps required.4
More. Pages, Performance, and Protection.
- Get more pages than ever before—using Original HP High-Yield Color Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence.9
- Count on professional quality at high speeds—HP ColorSphere 3 toner works best with your HP printer.
- Get the authentic HP quality you paid for with anti-fraud technology.
- Print right away with preinstalled toner cartridges. Replace them with optional high-yield cartridges.10
Meet everyday IT challenges head-on
- Safeguard data and easily manage devices with a suite of essential security and management features.
- Easily access, print, and share resources with Ethernet and wireless networking.7
- Increase security, restore control, and help avoid additional expenses—with HP JetAdvantage Private Print.8
1 Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services require registration. App availability varies by country, language, and agreements. For details, visit http://www.hpconnected.com
2 Comparison based on manufacturers’ published specifications (as of November 2014) and includes color laser printers with print speed between 11 and 20 pages per minute (ppm).
3 Microsoft and PowerPoint are U.S. registered trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies. Feature works with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint 2003 and later. Only Latin language fonts are supported.
4 Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same wireless network or have a direct wireless connection. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. App or software and HP ePrint account registration may also be required. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See http://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting for more details.
5 Feature is only available for the HP Color LaserJet Pro M252dw. Mobile device must support near-field communications (NFC)–enabled printing. For more information, see hp.com/go/mobileprinting.
6 Feature is only available for the HP Color LaserJet Pro M252dw. Mobile device must be connected directly to the printer’s wireless network prior to printing. Depending on mobile device, an app or driver may also be required. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from the access point in the printer. For details, see http://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting.
7 Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point, and may be limited during active VPN connections.
8 Available only in North America. HP JetAdvantage Private Print is available at no charge and requires that the printer be connected to the Internet with web services enabled. For more information, see http://www.hpondemand.com
9 Based on cartridge yields for HP 131A compared with HP 201X Original HP LaserJet Toner Cartridges. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
10 High-yield Original HP 201X LaserJet Toner cartridges not included; please purchase separately.