HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M553x B5L26A#BGJ
A fast and energy-efficient printer that delivers vibrant,professional-quality color documents.
Sorry, this product is no longer available, Please contact us for a replacement.
- 1200 x 1200 dpi
- up to 40 ppm (mono) / up to 40 ppm (color)
- capacity: 1200 sheets
- Gigabit LAN
- USB 2.0
- USB 2.0 host
Speed and color are the perfect pair for your business. That’s why this energy-efficient printer and Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence combine to produce vibrant, professional-quality documents right when employees need them.
High-speed performance meets energy efficiency
- Print from sleep mode in as fast as 9 seconds.2 Get two-sided prints as quickly as one—up to 40 ipm.3
- This printer uses exceptionally low amounts of energy—thanks to smart media-sensing and toner technology.4
- Equip employees to breeze through tasks with the adjustable 4.3-inch (10.9 cm) color touchscreen.
- Consistently print high-quality documents across a variety of media—including A5—with automatic media sensing.
Your fleet—simple, protected, streamlined
- Centralize control of your print environment with HP Web Jetadmin6—and help build business efficiency.
- Protect sensitive data—use embedded or optional features, including HP JetAdvantage Security Solutions.5
- Easily develop, deploy, and add on HP and third-party solutions. Choose the optional 1 GB memory upgrade.7
- Increase security, restore control, and help avoid additional expenses—with HP JetAdvantage Private Print.8
Print whenever business demands
- Enable wireless direct printing in the office—from mobile devices—without accessing the network.9
- Print with just a touch of your NFC-enabled mobile device to this printer—no network needed.10
- Easily print from a variety of smartphones and tablets—generally no setup or apps required.1
More. Pages, Performance, and Protection.
- Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence deliver more pages per cartridge than predecessors.11
- Count on professional quality at fast speeds—HP ColorSphere 3 toner works best with your HP printer.
- Help ensure the authentic HP quality you paid for with anti-fraud and cartridge authentication technology.
- Print right away with preinstalled cartridges. Replace them with optional high-yield cartridges.12
1 Local printing requires mobile device and printer be on the same network or have a direct wireless connection. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. App or software and HP ePrint account registration may also be required. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See http://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting for more details.
2 Measured using ISO/IEC 17629. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.
3 Measured using ISO/IEC 24734 and excludes first set of test documents. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.
4 Based on HP testing using the ENERGY STAR® program’s Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) method or as reported in energystar.gov vs. competitive single-function color laser printers with print speeds between 31 and 44 pages per minute (ppm) as of November 2014. Actual results may vary.
5 Some solutions require download or additional purchase. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/printingsolutions.
6 Universal device plug-in is offered with HP Web Jetadmin 10.3 SR4 and higher. HP Web Jetadmin is free and available for download at http://www.hp.com/go/webjetadmin.
7 Solutions deployed through the Hardware Integration Pocket (HIP) may require additional purchase.
8 Available only in North America and select European countries. Standard only on the HP LaserJet Enterprise M553x. Feature is available at no charge and requires the printer be connected to the Internet with web services enabled. For more information, see http://www.hpjetadvantage.com
9 Feature available on the HP LaserJet Enterprise M553x only. Mobile device needs to be connected directly to the WiFi network of a wireless direct–capable MFP or printer prior to printing. Depending on mobile device, an app or driver may also be required. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from the access point in the MFP or printer. For details, see http://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting
10 Feature available on the HP LaserJet Enterprise M553x only. Mobile device must support near-field communications (NFC)–enabled printing. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting
11 Based on cartridge yields for HP 507A compared with HP 508X Original HP LaserJet Toner Cartridges. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
12 High-yield Original HP 508X LaserJet Toner cartridges not included; please purchase separately.
14 An FCC Class A emissions compliant device meets the less stringent (higher) levels of emissions allowed by the FCC for a product operation in a commercial environment. An FCC class A device cannot be marketed for use in a residential environment and an FCC class A device should not be purchased for use in a residential environment due to the increased risk of interference to radio communications.