HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 Printer M602n CE991A#BGJ
Heavy-duty reliability and breakthrough speed
Sorry, this product is no longer available, Please, contact us for a replacement product!
Ideal for workgroups of 10+ users in large/enterprise business environments that need a fast, reliable printer for high-volume document printing which offers advanced network management, increased paper capacity and security features.
Get heavy-duty reliability and breakthrough speed.
- Boost productivity with fast print speeds up to 50 ppm1 and produce documents on a variety of media.
- Manage workflow directly from the printer via the 4-line colour control panel and get quick prints from a USB flash drive.
- Easily meet high-volume demands with automatic two-sided printing2, up to two 500-sheet paper trays3, a 100-sheet multipurpose tray and capacity of up to 3,600 sheets4.
- Replace toner cartridges easily with simple one-door access and enjoy quiet, clean performance.
Achieve outstanding energy and paper savings.
- Control energy use with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology5 which turns your printer on and off based on network activity. Instant-on Technology speeds warm-up/cool-down times, saving even more power6.
- Track usage data in real time and apply custom energy-saving options and printer settings with the HP EcoSMART Console7.
- Reduce paper use by up to 50% with automatic two-sided printing2.
- Pre-installed Original HP toner cartridges reduce waste. Recycle them for free through HP Planet Partners8.
Experience secure printing with minimal intervention.
- Take control of printing practices and enforce security policies, using HP Access Control9.
- Command your printing environment and slash costs with HP Web Jetadmin, manage IT resources with the HP Universal Print Driver and reduce environmental impact10.
- Enhance security on multiple networked devices: expand your network of IP addresses with IPv6, get fast authentication and encryption for sensitive data with IPSec security.
- Effectively manage compliance and security issues across your business.
Extend your print capabilities to keep pace with your growing business.
- Easily update, manage, and expand the capabilities of networked printers using HP FutureSmart Firmware.
- Innovative extensibility simplifies the deployment of customised, HP and third-party workflow and document management solutions.
- Make printing as mobile as you are with HP ePrint – now you can print from virtually anywhere11.
- Get the most out of your investment by adding functionality such as card authentication or new accounting measures using the hardware integration pocket12.
1 Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information, see www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver and document complexity.
2 Automatic two-sided printing is only available on the HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 M602dn and M602x printers. The Automatic Two-sided Printing Accessory may be purchased separately for the HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 M602n Printer.
3 Additional 1 x 500-sheet paper tray is only available on the HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 M602x Printer.
4 The 1 x 1,500-sheet high-capacity input tray may be purchased separately for the HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 M602 Printer series.
5 HP Auto-On/Auto-Off capabilities subject to printer and settings. Actual power usage may vary.
6 Compared with products that use traditional fusing.
7 Expected availability late 2011. May require a firmware upgrade.
8 Programme availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries and territories around the world through the HP Planet Partners programme. For more information, or to request return envelopes and bulk collection boxes, visit www.hp.com/recycle.
9 HP Access Control must be purchased separately.
10 HP Web Jetadmin is free and can be downloaded at www.hp.com/go/webjetadmin. The HP Universal Print Driver is free and can be downloaded at www.hp.com/go/upd. HP EcoSMART Fleet must be purchased separately.
11 Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any Internet- and e-mail-capable device. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents and image types, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. Some HP LaserJet products will require a firmware upgrade.
12 Solutions deployed through the hardware integration pocket may require additional purchase.
HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 M602x:
- Intuitive 4-line color display with 10-button keypad
- Hardware Integration Pocket for solution integration
- Walkup USB port
- Built-in automatic two-sided printing
- Convenient front on/off switch
- 500-sheet output bin
- One-door access to install regular or high-capacity toner cartridges
- 100-sheet multipurpose tray 1 handles heavy custom media up to 53 lb bond
- Two 500-sheet input trays for a 1,100-sheet total input capacity
- HP Jetdirect 10/100/1000Base-TX Ethernet embedded print server
- 512 MB total memory and an 800 MHz processor quickly handle complex print jobs
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
|Series at a glance|
|HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 M602n||HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 M602dn||HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 M602x|
|HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 Printer M602x|
|Print speed||First page out: As fast as 8.5 sec
A4: Up to 50 ppm
First page out time is measured from Tray 2. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver and document complexity.
Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the
system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.
|Processor||800 MHz, ARM Cortex™-A8 superscalar processor|
|Memory||512 MB, Expandable to 1 GB through one 144-pin DDR2 DIMM slot, Hard disk capacity: None|
|Quality||HP ProRes 1200, HP FastRes 1200, HP REt, 600 dpi, 300 dpi|
|Resolution||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Printer languages||HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5c (HP PCL 5c driver available from the Web only), HP Postscript Level 3 emulation, native PDF printing (v 1.4)|
|Typefaces/fonts||105 internal TrueType fonts scalable in HP PCL, 92 internal scalable fonts in HP Postscript Level 3 emulation (Euro symbol built-in); 1 internal Unicode Fonts (Andale Mono WorldType); 2 Internal Windows Vista® 8 Fonts (Calibri, Cambria); additional font solutions available via third-party flash memory cards; HP LaserJet Fonts and IPDS Emulation available at http://www.hp.com/go/laserjetfonts|
|Duty cycle (monthly, A4)||Up to 225000 pages|
|Recommended monthly page volume||3000 to 15000|
|Print margins||Top: 6 mm, Left: 5 mm, Right: 5 mm, Bottom: 6 mm|
|Tray 1||sheets: 100; transparencies: 50; envelopes: 10||60 to 200 g/m²||A4; A5; A6; B5 (JIS); B6 (JIS); RA4; 10 x 15 cm; envelope (DL ISO, C5 ISO, C6 ISO, B5 ISO); custom 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm|
|Tray 2||sheets: 500||60 to 120 g/m²||A4; A5; RA4; B5 (JIS); custom 148 x 210 to 216 x 356 mm|
|Tray 3||60 to 120 g/m²|
|Duplex printing:||M602n: Automatic (optional); M602dn: Automatic (standard); M602x: Automatic (standard);||M602n: 60 to 120 g/m² (with optional duplexer); M602dn: 60 to 120 g/m²; M602x: 60 to 120 g/m²;||M602n: A4; A5; B5 (JIS); executive (JIS); 16K; custom 148 x 210 to 216 x 356 mm (with optional duplexer); M602dn: A4; A5; B5 (JIS); M602x: A4; A5; B5 (JIS);|
|Output:||Sheets: Up to 600 sheets (500 in the face down bin, 100 in rear face up door). Envelopes: Up to 10 envelopes. Transparencies: Up to 600 sheets|
|Media types||Paper (bond, colour, letterhead, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough, light), envelopes, labels, cardstock, transparencies, shelf edge labels, user-defined|
|Memory card compatibility||USB Flash drive|
|Interface and connectivity||1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 Gigabit Ethernet; 2 External Host USB (1 walk-up and 1 external accessible); 2 internal Host USB 2.0-like ports (for 3rd party connection); 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 HIP (for 3rd party connection)|
|Network protocols||IPv4/IPv6: Apple Bonjour Compatible (Mac OS v10.2.4 or higher), SNMPv1/v2c/v3, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, TFTP, Port 9100, LPD, WS Discovery, IPP, Secure-IPP, IPsec/Firewall; IPv6: DHCPv6, MLDv1, ICMPv6; IPv4: Auto-IP, SLP, Telnet, IGMPv2, BOOTP/DHCP, WINS, IP Direct Mode, WS Print; Other: NetWare NDS, Bindery, NDPS, ePrint|
|Operating systems compatibility||Microsoft® Windows® 7; Windows Vista®; Windows XP® (SP2+), Server 2003 (SP1+), Server 2008 (all 32-bit and 64-bit), Server 2008 R2 (64-bit); Mac OS X v10.5, v10.6; Citrix® and Windows® Terminal Services (see System Administrator’s Guide at http://www.hp.com/go/upd, Documentation tab for latest support); Novell® (see http://www.novell.com/iprint for latest support); Linux (see http://www.hplip.net); UNIX (see http://www.hp.com/go/unix, http://www.hp.com/go/unixmodelscripts, and http://www.hp.com/go/jetdirectunix_software); SAP device types (see http://www.hp.com/go/sap/drivers and www.hp.com/go/sap/print) Optional: Most recent printer drivers and software for all supported operating systems available at http://www.hp.com/support/hpljm602 series; if no access to the Internet, see support flyer that came in printer box|
|Minimum system requirements||Microsoft® Windows® 7; Windows Vista®; Windows XP® (SP2 or higher), Server 2003 (SP1 or higher), Server 2008, Server 2008 R2: 200 MB available hard disk space; operating system compatible hardware system requirements, see http://www.microsoft.com, Mac OS X v10.5, v10.6; 150 MB available hard disk space; operating system compatible hardware system requirements, see: http://www.apple.com|
|Software||Windows® Installer, HP PCL 6 discrete driver; Mac Installer, Postscript driver|
|Control panel||2.29 x 5.33 cm 4-line colour LCD display, 3 LED lights (Attention, Data, Ready), buttons (Information, Stop/Cancel, Return, Home, Folder, Left Arrow), No numeric keys|
|Printer management||HP Web Jetadmin; HP SureSupply; HP Utility (Mac)|
|Security management||Management security: SNMPv3, SSL/TLS, 802.1X authentication (EAP- PEAP, EAP-TLS), IPP over TLS, IPsec/Firewall with Certificate, Pre-Shared Key Authentication, and Kerberos Authentication; Support for WJA-10 IPsec Configuration using IPsec Plug-in|
|Power||Built-in power supply; Requirements: Input voltage: 100 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz); 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz). Consumption: 820 watts (printing), 21 watts (standby), 5.5 watts (sleep), 1.0 watt (auto-off), 0.3 watts (manual-off); Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC): 3.763 kWh/Week|
|Dimensions (w x d x h)||Out of package: M602n: 415 x 428 x 398 mm; M602dn: 415 x 508 x 398 mm; M602x: 415 x 508 x 513 mm; Packaged: M602n: 588 x 540 x 499 mm; M602dn: 588 x 633 x 499 mm; M602x: 588 x 633 x 749 mm;|
|Weight||Out of package: M602n: 23.7 kg; M602dn: 26.3 kg; M602x: 32.8 kg; Packaged: M602n: 27.5 kg; M602dn: 30.1 kg; M602x: 38.9 kg;|
|Operating environment||Operating temperature: 15 to 32ºC. Recommended operating temperature: 15 to 32ºC. Operating humidity: 10 to 80% RH. Recommended operating humidity: 10 to 80% RH. Storage temperature: -30 to 60ºC. Storage humidity: 10 to 90% RH. Noise level per ISO 9296: Sound power: LwAd7.0 B(A)|
|Acoustics||Acoustic Power Emissions: 7.0 B(A)
Acoustic Pressure Emissions: 56 dB(A)
|Product certifications||Safety certifications: IEC 60950-1 (International); EN 60950-1 +A11 (EU); IEC 60825-1; GS License (Europe); EN 60825-1 (Class 1 Laser/LED Device); Low Voltage Directive
2006/95/EC with CE Marking (Europe); other safety approvals as required by individual countries
EMC certifications: CISPR 22: 2005 EN 55022: 2006 +A1 Class B, EN 61000-3-2: 2006, EN 61000-3-3: 2008, EN 55024: 1998 +A1+A2, FCC Title 47 CFR, GB9254-2008,
EMC Directive 2004/108/EC with CE Marking (Europe), other EMC approvals as required by individual countries
|Warranty||One-year, return to HP authorised service centre, limited warranty. Warranty and support options vary by product, country and local legal requirements.|
Download the HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 Printer M602n Datasheet (.PDF)