HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M725dn CF066A#BGJ
Expand your options with sharp A3 printing
HP Mono LaserJet Enterprise Multi-Function Printer, A3, Up to 41/40 ppm A4/letter, built in networking, automatic duplexing, copy and scan, desk-top model
Our Price: $3,556.00
Enable large-volume printing on a wide range of paper sizes—up to Ledger/A3—with a 4,600-sheet maximum input capacity.2 Preview and edit scanning jobs. Centrally manage printing policies. Safeguard sensitive business information.
- Print speed:13 Up to 40 ppm black (letter)
- Print resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi black (best)
- Scan resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi hardware, Up to 600 dpi Optical
- Standard connectivity: 2 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Host; 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device; 1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000T network; 1 Foreign Interface; 1 Hardware Integration Pocket; 2 Internal USB Host
- Duty cycle:14 Up to 200,000 pages
- Duplex print options: Automatic (standard)
- Mobile printing capability: HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™
Expand your options with sharp Ledger/A3 printing
- Empower your teams to do more—print, scan, copy, and fax1 on paper sizes up to Ledger/A3—from a desktop-sized MFP.
- Stay focused on work—paper capacity up to 4,600 sheets and high-capacity cartridges limit interruptions.2, 4
- Get impressive document quality with near edge-to-edge printing and a convenient, built-in stapler.5
- Print what you need, even on the go—from your smartphone or tablet—using HP ePrint3 or Apple Airprint™.6
Quicken your business pace
- Streamline tasks—print, scan, copy, and fax1 projects directly at the MFP’s large color touchscreen.
- Save time by launching one-touch workflows with HP Quick Sets.
- Get just the results you need—using touchscreen controls to preview, edit, and reorder scans at the device.
- Easily send scanned files to a fax, folder, email, or USB. Print right from a memory device via the USB port.
Manage and protect your fleet for the long run
- Simplify fleet management using world-class tools such as HP Web Jetadmin,7 and reliably safeguard devices.
- Safeguard data—at rest or in transit—with an encrypted hard drive, user authentication, and security features.
- Add security tools—such as card and badge readers—via the hardware integration pocket.8
- Extend the capabilities of workteam print environments, using a rich array of easy-to-integrate solutions.
Help save energy and reduce environmental impact
- Reduce energy use with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology,9 and conserve power with Instant-on Technology.11
- Use optional HP EcoSMART Fleet to easily create and manage environmental printing policies and practices.10
- Conserve resources and save paper—use automatic two-sided printing.
- Easily recycle Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges through HP Planet Partners.12
1 Fax capabilities are available with an optional fax card on the HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M725dn. 2 Maximum paper capacity of 4,600 sheets requires the purchase of optional paper tray accessories. 3 Requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint accounts registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see hpconnected.com). Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary. Some HP LaserJet printers may require firmware upgrades. 4 High-capacity cartridges are optional for the HP LaserJet Enterprise 700 MFP Series M725. 5 In-line stapler is not available on the HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M725dn or M725f. 6 Supports the following devices running iOS 4.2 or later: iPad®, iPad® 2, iPhone® (3GS or later), iPod touch® (3rd generation or later). Works with HP’s AirPrint-enabled printers and requires the printer be connected to the same network as your iOS device. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. AirPrint, the AirPrint Logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple® Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. 7 HP Web Jetadmin is free and can be downloaded at hp.com/go/webjetadmin. 8 Solutions deployed through the hardware integration pocket may require additional purchase. 9 HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology capabilities subject to printer and settings; may require a firmware upgrade. 10 HP EcoSMART Fleet must be purchased separately. 11 Compared with products that use traditional fusing. 12 Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries, territories and regions in Asia, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, visit: hp.com/recycle. 13 Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity. 14 Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.
HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M725 series
- 100-sheet automatic document feeder
- Intuitive 8-inch pivoting color touchscreen control panel with FutureSmart firmware and scan preview
- Hardware integration pocket (HIP) for solution integration
- Easy-access USB port to save and print files directly
- In-line stapler with 500-sheet output bin
- Built-in automatic two-sided printing
- Two 250-sheet input trays, one supporting up to legal and one supporting up to ledger/A3
- 3,500-sheet high-capacity feeder and stand for a 4,100-sheet total input capacity
- 250-sheet output bin
- Side door allows convenient access to the all-in-one HP print cartridge
- 100-sheet multipurpose tray 1 supports a wide variety of paper sizes and types
- 800 MHz processor, 1 GB standard memory
- Two internal USB Host ports (for connecting third-party devices)
- HP High-Performance Secure Hard Disk
- Fax port
- Foreign Interface port
- HP Jetdirect Gigabit Ethernet print server
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 device port
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Host port
|Series at a glance|
|M725dn MFP||M725f MFP||M725z MFP||M725z+ MFP|
|Gigabit Ethernet networking|
|Automatic two-sided printing|
|100-sheet multipurpose tray 1|
|2 x 250-sheet trays 2 and 3|
|500-sheet tray1||Optional||Not available||Optional|
|500-sheet feeder with cabinet and stand1||Optional||Not available||Not available|
|3 x 500-sheet feeder and stand1||Optional||Not available||Not available|
|3,500-sheet high-capacity feeder and stand1||Optional||Not available||Not available|
|500-sheet in-line stapler||Not available||Not available|
|HP High-Performance Secure Hard Disk|
|ENERGY STAR® qualified|
1 Up to 6 input trays are supported on the M725dn and M725z+ models, including the multipurpose tray and the standard 2 x 250-sheet trays. (The 3 x 500-sheet trays and stand counts for 3 trays; the 3,500-sheet HCI feeder and stand counts for 2 trays.) The 500-sheet tray is not stackable.
Do more—with document sizes up to Ledger/A3, and high-capacity cartridges3 and paper trays. Print nearly to the page’s edge, and even staple (Only on Z and Z+ models). Copy, scan, and fax1—and print from smartphones and tablets from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.2
Set a swift pace—use this powerful MFP to keep your work moving. Save time and make your job easier, using HP Quick Sets. Preview and control jobs on the 8-inch color touchscreen. Scan to multiple locations, and print via an easy-access USB port.
Monitor your devices with industry-leading tools, including HP Web Jetadmin.4 Help protect data both in transit and at rest. Enhance security with PIN printing. Add safeguards via the hardware integration pocket. Integrate tomorrow’s solutions with ease.
Help conserve resources and meet corporate environmental goals. HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology helps reduce energy use.5 Easily manage printing policies with HP EcoSMART Fleet.6 Save paper, using automatic two-sided printing.
1 Fax capabilities are available with an optional fax card on the HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M725dn. 2 Requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see hpconnected.com). Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary. Some HP LaserJet printers may require firmware upgrades. 3 High-capacity cartridges are optional for the HP LaserJet Enterprise 700 MFP Series M725. 4 HP Web Jetadmin is free and can be downloaded at hp.com/go/webjetadmin. 5 HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology capabilities subject to printer and settings; may require a firmware upgrade. 6 HP EcoSMART Fleet must be purchased separately.
|HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M725 series|
|HP LaserJet Enterprise 700 MFP M725dn (CF066A)||HP LaserJet Enterprise 700 MFP M725f (CF067A)||HP LaserJet Enterprise 700 MFP M725z (CF068A)||HP LaserJet Enterprise 700 MFP M725z+ (CF069A)|
|AIO functions||Print, copy, scan||Print, copy, scan, fax|
|Duplex print options||Automatic (standard)|
|Print speed1||Up to 40 ppm (Black, letter); First page out2: As fast as 10 sec|
|Print resolution||Black (best): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi; Black (normal): HP FastRes 1200 (1200 dpi quality), 600 x 600 dpi with HP Resolution Enhancement technology|
|Printer Smart Software features||HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Open Extensibility Platform, FutureSmart Firmware, HP Auto-On/Auto-Off technology, Easy Access USB, Image Preview|
|Mobile printing capability||HP ePrint; Apple AirPrint|
|Standard print languages||HP PCL 6; HP PCL 5e; HP postscript level 3 emulation; PDF|
|Scan type/technology||Flatbed, ADF; Technology: Charge Coupled Device (CCD)|
|Scan speed3||Letter: Up to 49 ppm (black and white), up to 30 ppm (color)|
|Scan resolution||Hardware: Up to 600 x 600 dpi; Optical: Up to 600 dpi|
|Scan file format||PDF, JPEG, TIFF, MTIFF, XPS, PDF/A|
|Scan input modes||Copy, scan to e-mail, scan to network folder, scan to USB, save to device memory, fax, Open Extensibility Platform (OXP) applications|
|Scan size maximum||ADF, Flatbed: 11 x 17 in (297 x 420 mm)|
|Scanner advanced features||Optimize text/picture; Image adjustments; Job build; Output quality setting; Selectable scan resolution 75 to 600 dpi; Auto detect color; Edge erase; Auto tone; Auto job notification; Blank page suppression; HP Quick Sets|
|Bit depth/Grayscale levels||Quick Sets Bit depth/Grayscale levels|
|Copy speed4||Up to 40 cpm (Black, letter)|
|Copy resolution||Black (text and graphics): 600 x 600 dpi|
|Max number of copies||Up to 9,999 copies|
|Copier reduce/enlarge||25 to 400%|
|Copier settings||Sides; Collate; Paper Selection; Reduce/Enlarge; Image Adjustment; Content Orientation; Pages per sheet; Booklet format; Edge to Edge; Optimize Text/Picture; Original Size; Job Build|
|Digital Sending Standard features||Scan to e-mail; Save-to-Network Folder; Save-to-USB drive; Send to FTP; Send to LAN Fax; Send to Internet Fax; Local Address Book; SMTP over SSL|
|Transmission speed5||Not Applicable||Up to 33.6 kbps; 3 sec per page|
|Fax resolution||Not Applicable||Black (best): Up to 300 x 300 dpi (400 x 400 dpi for received faxes only); Black (standard): 204 x 98 dpi; Black and White (fine): 204 x 196 dpi, 256 levels of gray; Black Photo Grayscale: 300 x 300 dpi (400 x 400 dpi for received faxes only)|
|Fax smart software features||Not Applicable||Stored faxes; fax archiving; fax forwarding; scale-to-fit; fax address book; LAN/Internet fax; fax number confirmation; Holiday fax schedule|
|Fax memory||Not Applicable||Up to 100 pages|
|Fax features||Not Applicable||Auto Fax Reduction Supported: Yes; Auto-Redialing: Yes; Fax Delayed Sending: No; Distinctive Ring Detection Supported: No; Fax Forwarding Supported: Yes; Fax Phone TAM Interface Supported: No; Fax Polling Supported: Yes (poll to receive only); Junk Barrier Supported: Yes; PC Interface Supported: Yes; Telephone Handset Supported: No; Fax Telephone Mode Supported: No|
|Standard connectivity||2 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Host; 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device; 1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000T network; 1 Foreign Interface; 1 Hardware Integration Pocket; 2 Internal USB Host|
|Network capabilities||Via HP Jetdirect Ethernet embedded print server (standard) supports: 10Base-T, 100Base-Tx, 1000Base-T; 802.3az (EEE) support on Fast Ethernet and Gig Links; IPsec (standard); 802.11b/g/n wireless networking (optional)|
|Wireless capability||Optional, enabled with purchase of a hardware accessory|
|Modem||Not Applicable||33.6 kbps|
|Processor speed||800 MHz|
|Duty cycle (monthly, A4)6||Up to 200,000 pages|
|Recom monthly page volume7||Up to 5000 to 20,000 pages|
|Media type||Paper (color, letterhead, light, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough, tough paper), bond, cardstock, envelope, labels, transparency, vellum|
|Media weight||Tray 1: 16 to 53 lb (60 to 199 g/m²); Trays 2-6: 16 to 32 lb (60 to 120 g/m²)|
|Custom media sizes||Tray 1: 3 x 5 to 12.3 x 18.5 in; Tray 2: 5.8 x 8.3 to 11.7 x 14.3 in; Trays 3-6: 5.8 x 8.3 to 11.7 x 17 in|
|ADF capacity||Standard, 100 sheets|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||24.2 x 25.6 x 24 in (614 x 649 x 609 mm) Max: 34.1 x 38.9 x 24 in (865 x 989 x 609 mm)||29.3 x 26.8 x 45.7 in (745 x 681 x 1160 mm); Max: 36.1 x 40.6 x 45.7 in (917 x 1032 x 1160 mm)||29.3 x 26.8 x 46.9 in (745 x 681 x 1192 mm); Max: 36.1 x 40.6 x 46.9 in (917 x 1032 x 1192 mm)|
|Weight||119.3 lb (54.11 kg)||192.3 lb (87.1 kg)||206.3 lb (92.35 kg)||225.8 lb (102.42 kg)|
|What’s in the box8||M725dn: HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M725; HP Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (10,000 pages); Hardware Installation Guide, Support flyer, Warranty guide; Printer documentation and software on CD-ROM; Power cord. M725f, M725z & M725z+: Same as above plus Telecom cable|
|Warranty features||One-year on-site warranty|
|Compatible operating systems||Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2+), Windows Server 2003 (SP1+), Windows Server 2008 (32 and 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit),Windows Server 2012 (64-bit); Mac OS X 10.6, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion; For the latest operating system support see: Citrix and Windows Terminal Services (hp.com/go/upd); Novell (novell.com/iprint); Linux (hplip.net); UNIX (hp.com/go/unix, hp.com/go/unixmodelscripts, hp.com/go/jetdirectunix_software); SAP device types (hp.com/go/sap/drivers, hp.com/go/sap/print); HP ePrint Mobile Driver (hp.com/go/eprintmobiledriver)|
|Minimum system requirements||PC: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2+), Windows Server 2003 (SP1+), Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 (64-bit); 200 MB available hard disk space; operating system compatible hardware system requirements, see microsoft.com: Mac: Mac OS X 10.6, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion;1 GB available hard disk space; operating system compatible hardware system requirements, CD-ROM/DVD-ROM or Internet, see apple.com|
|Fonts and Typefaces||105 internal TrueType fonts scalable in HP PCL, 92 internal scalable fonts in HP Postscript level 3 emulation (Euro symbol built-in); 1 internal Unicode Fonts (Andale Mono WorldType); 2 Internal Windows Vista 8 Fonts (Calibri, Cambria); additional font solutions available via third-party flash memory cards; HP LaserJet Fonts and IPDS Emulation available at hp.com/go/laserjetfonts|
|Control panel||8.0-in (20.3 cm) color LCD with touchscreen; rotating (adjustable angle) display; illuminated Home button (for quick return to the Home menu); Easy Access USB; Hardware Integration Pocket|
|Software included||Windows Installer, HP PCL 6 discrete driver, Mac SW Link to Web, [Postscript emulation driver & Installer on Web], Note: No Mac SW inbox|
- Environmental ranges
- Operating humidity range: 20 to 80% RH
- Non-operating humidity range: 10 to 90% RH
- Recommended operating humidity range: 30 to 70% RH
- Operating temperature range: 50 to 91° F (10 to 32.5° C)
- Recommended operating temperature range: 50 to 91° F (10 to 32.5° C)
- Storage temperature range: 32 to 140° F (0 to 60° C)
- Acoustic power emissions: 6.8 B(A)
- Acoustic power emissions (active copy): 7.1 B(A)
- Acoustic power emissions (ready): 5.0 B(A)
- Acoustic pressure emissions bystander (active copy): 56 dB(A)
- Acoustic pressure emissions bystander (active, printing): 54 dB(A)
- Acoustic pressure emissions bystander (ready): 36 dB(A)
- Power supply type: Built-in power supply
- Power supply required: 110-volt input voltage: (Option #BGJ, #201) 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz); 220-volt input voltage: (Option #AAZ) 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz) (Not dual voltage, power supply varies by part number with # Option code identifier)
- Power consumption: 890 watts (Active print/copy), 39 watts (Ready), 6.5 watts (Sleep), 0.3 watts (Off)
1 Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity. 2 Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver and document complexity. 3 Actual speeds may vary depending on scan resolution, network conditions, computer performance and application software. 4 First Copy Out and Copy Speed measured using ISO/IEC 29183, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity. 5 Based on standard ITU-T test image #1 at standard resolution. More complicated pages or higher resolution will take longer and use more memory. 6 Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups. 7 HP recommends that the number of pages per month of imaged output be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period. 8 Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages; this will damage the printer and void the product warranty. Values subject to change, see hp.com/support for current information. 9 Acoustic values are subject to change. For current information see hp.com/support. Configuration tested: base model, simplex printing, A4 paper at an average of 40 ppm.
Download the HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M725 series Datasheet (.PDF)
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
HP Mono LaserJet Enterprise Multi-Function Printer, A3, Up to 41/40 ppm A4/letter, built in networking, automatic duplexing, copy and scan, desk-top model
Our Price: $3,556.00