HP LaserJet Pro MFP M225dw CF485A#BGJ
Print, copy, scan, fax
Sorry, this product is no longer available, replaced by the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdw G3Q75A#BGJ.
This powerful MFP increases productivity with automatic two-sided printing, an intuitive touchscreen with scan-to options, easy wireless connectivity,1 built-in networking, security features, and mobile printing options.9
Designed for productivity
- Save time and help reduce paper costs, using reliable automatic two-sided printing and copying.
- Scan and send digital files directly to a USB drive, the cloud, email, or network folders.2
- Work smarter—access content and quickly launch tasks from the 3-inch color touchscreen.3
- Print longer – 1500-page toner cartridge included - has twice the pages of similar-class devices.10
Connect and protect your MFP
- Connect, manage, and help keep data secure with built-in features.
- Start printing, scanning, and copying right away with painless setup.4
- Easily print from virtually anywhere in the office using Ethernet and wireless connectivity.1
- Securely store print jobs, then print only what you need via secure authentication—right at the MFP.5
Printing made mobile9
- Send print jobs quickly and efficiently—wirelessly without a network.6
- Easily print from mobile devices at work, home, or on-the-go with this Mopria-certified MFP.7,9
- Quickly print from your iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod touch®, using Apple® AirPrint™—no setup or apps required.8
- Just walk up and print on this MFP from your USB drive, using the easy-access USB port.
- Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.eco01
- Print reliably on a wide range of paper types—including office papers as light as 60 GSM.
- Count on easy, free cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners.eco02
- eco01 HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology capabilities are subject to printer and settings; may require a firmware upgrade.
- eco02 Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in 48 countries, territories, and regions in Asia, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle
1 Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point, and may be limited during active VPN connections. 2 Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. App availability varies by country, language, and agreements. For details, see http://www.hpconnected.com 3 Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. App availability varies by country, language, and agreements. For details, see http://www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter 4 HP Auto Wireless Connect may not be available for all system configurations. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. For information on compatibility, visit http://www.hp.com/go/autowirelessconnect 5 Available only in North America. HP Pull Print On Demand is available at no charge and requires the MFP be connected to the Internet with web services enabled. For more information, see http://www.hpjetadvantage.com. 6 Wireless direct printing is standard on the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M225dw only. Mobile device needs to be connected directly to the Wi-Fi network of a wireless direct-capable printer prior to printing. Depending on mobile device, an app or driver may also be required. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from the access point in the printer. 7 Requires an Internet connection to an HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration. For a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types, and other HP ePrint details, see hpconnected.com. Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary. 8 Supports Apple® OS X® Lion, OS X Mountain Lion, and the following devices running iOS 4.2 or later: iPad® (all models), iPhone® (3GS or later), and iPod touch® (3rd generation or later). Works with HP's AirPrint-enabled printers and requires the printer be connected to the same network as your OS X or iOS device. Performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from the wireless access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only. 9 Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same wireless network or have a direct wireless connection. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. App or software and HP ePrint account registration may also be required. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See http://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting for more details. Some features require purchase of optional module. 10 Comparison based on manufacturers' published yield for cartridges included with purchase of Laser Multi-Function printers, based on market share as reported by NPD as of 7/15/14.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.