HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer - L411a CN551A#B1H
Produce professional-quality documents on the go, using built-in Bluetooth ® wireless technology
This product is no longer available, replaced by the OfficeJet 200 Mobile Printer
Produce professional-quality documents on the go, using built-in Bluetooth® wireless technology. Print from a variety of selected notebooks and smartphones.1
Impressive features bundled in one mobile product.
- Print at your convenience while on the go, using built-in Bluetooth® wireless technology.1
- Rely on a long-life, lithium ion battery—print up to 500 pages when the battery is fully charged.
- Do more—produce professional-quality documents on the go, using Original HP high-capacity ink cartridges.
- Print at up to 22 ppm black/18 ppm color and ISO (laser-comparable) speeds up to 5 ppm black/3.5 ppm color.4
Professional-quality documents from mobile devices.1
- Use Bluetooth® technology to produce professional-quality documents from selected notebooks or netbooks.1
- Print high-quality documents from selected smartphones and mobile phones, using Bluetooth® technology.1
- Print directly from Windows Mobile® phones, Android and BlackBerry smartphones.1
Reliable mobile printing made easy.
- Expect great performance—this printer is tested to operate in tough conditions.
- Stay productive on the go with a 500-page monthly duty-cycle and a 50-sheet paper tray.
- Monitor battery life with an indicator light and disconnect quickly with the Bluetooth® On/Off button.
- Power your printer without the hassle of multiple adapters.
High-quality documents from a compact printer.
- Take advantage of convenient mobile printing from a reliable, compact printer.1
- Print documents with laser-quality black text and vivid color graphics.5
- Produce lab-quality, borderless 4 x 6-inch photos on the go.6
- Connect to a PictBridge compatible device and print lab-quality photos on the go.1
- Automatically powers down when idle to save energy and extend battery life.
- Original HP 95/HP 98 cartridges contain up to 50% recycled material.
- Prints great on recycled paper.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Please recycle your computing hardware and printing supplies. Find out how at our website.
1Notebook or netbook must be Bluetooth enabled. Includes Windows Mobile® phones. Additional fee required through 3rd party service provider for Android and BlackBerry smartphones. 2Not included, please purchase separately. 3High-capacity cartridges and ColorLok® paper not included. Please purchase separately. 4After first page or after first set of ISO test pages. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. 5Based on paper-industry predictions for acid-free papers and Original HP inks; colorant stability data at room temperature based on similar systems tested per ISO 11798 and ISO 18909. 6On photo paper only.
|HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer - L411a Specifications|
|Print resolution, black:||Up to 600 x 600 rendered dpi (when printing from a computer)|
|Print Speed Black (ISO, laser comparable):||Up to 5 ppm|
|Print speed color (ISO, laser comparable):||Up to 3.5 ppm|
|Print speed footnote:|| Either after first page or after first set of ISO test pages. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims.|
|Monthly duty cycle:||Up to 500 pages|
|Recommended monthly print volume:||100 to 500|
|Print technology:||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Print resolution, color:||Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)|
|Paper handling standard,input:||50-sheet input tray|
|Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper):||Manual (driver support provided)|
|Media sizes, standard:||Letter, legal, statement, executive, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch), cards (3 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 8 in), photo (5 x 7 in, 4 x 6 in)|
|Media sizes, custom:||3 x 4 to 8.5 x 14 in|
|Media types:||Paper (inkjet, photo, plain), cards (greeting, index), envelopes, brochures|
|Media weight, recommended:||20 lb|
|Envelope capacity:||Up to 3 envelopes|
|Memory, standard:||64 MB|
|Print languages, standard:||HP PCL 3 GUI|
|Memory, maximum:||64 MB|
|HP ePrint capability:||No|
|Network Ready:||Standard (Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR)|
|Connectivity, standard:||1 USB 2.0; 1 PictBridge; 1 Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR|
|Minimum system requirements:||PC: Microsoft® Windows® 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor; 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit) RAM, 1.0 GB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or internet connection, USB port; Microsoft® Windows Vista®: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor; 512 MB RAM, 900 MB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or internet connection, USB port; Windows® XP (32-bit) Service Pack 2: Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or compatible processor; 233 MHz or higher; 512 MB RAM, 500 MB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or internet connection, USB port
Macintosh: Mac OS X v 10.5.8, v 10.6: PowerPC G4, G5, or Intel Core processor, 300 MB free hard disk space
|Borderless Printing:||Yes (up to 4 x 6 in)|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||13.7 x 6.91 x 3.32 in (34.8 x 17.5 x 8.4 cm)|
|Weight:||5.1 lb (5.5 lb with battery) (2.3 kg (2.5 kg with battery))|
|What's in the box:||HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer; HP 98 Black Print Cartridge (~440 pages); HP 95 Tri-Color Print Cartridge (~330 pages); Starter CD with printer drivers; User documentation; AC adapter; power cord; HP Lithium-ion battery. [Average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. Some ink from included cartridge is used to start up the printer. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies]|
|Warranty:||One-year limited hardware warranty backed by HP Customer Care, service and support; one-year technical phone support|
|Software included:||BING bar, Desktop SureSupply|
|Cable included?:||No, please purchase USB cable separately|
Download the HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Datasheet (.PDF)