HP Color LaserJet Enterprise Flow MFP M680z CZ250A#BGJ
Use this high-performance color MFP to stay productive in the office and on the go
Our Price: $5,846.00
- Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) (original)
- Legal (216 x 356 mm)
- A4 (210 x 297 mm) (media)
- up to 42 ppm (copying)
- up to 45 ppm (printing)
- 3100 sheets
- USB 2.0
- Gigabit LAN
- USB host
- TAA compliant
Tackle high-volume jobs with a high-performance color MFP. Print and copy on letter and A4, plus scan and fax. Enhanced scanning and an 8-inch color touchscreen streamline workflows. Mobile printing options help you stay productive on the go.2,8
Make work flow fly
- Get more done, faster. Scan two-sided documents in a single pass. No missed pages, no flipping pages by hand.
- Preview and edit scans, adjust images, and launch standard processes—all at the 8-inch color touchscreen.
- Fast, accurate input—enter data more quickly and accurately, using the pull-out keyboard.9
- Scan and send digital files directly to email, SharePoint®, network folders, or the cloud.2
Mobilize business printing
- Print without wires—or a network. Get easy access to the MFP through optional wireless direct printing.4
- Mobile printing at a touch—enable touch-to-print convenience from mobile devices.5
- Easily print from smartphones, tablets, and notebooks at work, home, or on the go; Mopria-certified.1
- Pull print jobs from your pocket—walk up and print or scan from your USB drive.
Ready, set, grow
- Depend on an MFP that can expand with your business, whenever solutions advance.
- Take the guesswork out of fleet management—centrally monitor and control your MFPs with HP Web Jetadmin.6
- Be confident that sensitive business data is protected with advanced security and an encrypted hard disk.
Loaded for productivity
- Reload less often—tackle high-volume printing with a paper capacity of up to 3,100 sheets.3
- Reduce employee time at the MFP, using the automatic document feeder.
- Confidently capture data. HP EveryPage lets you scan without worry and detect potential errors right away.10
- Save time with automatic job sorting and finishing, using the 3-bin stapling mailbox.7
Power up your productivity with super-fast scanning, impressive paper capacity, and an 8-inch color touchscreen with image preview—to help provide the best results, ahead of time. Give users the ability to connect and print almost anywhere work takes them. Simple mobile printing saves time—and keeps your business moving at top speed. Print without wires—or a network—with optional wireless direct printing.2
Keep your printing fleet looking forward. Easily expand and upgrade this MFP as solutions advance—and use simple, central management tools to save IT time and budget. Take office productivity higher. Load the MFP with up to 3,100 sheets and high-capacity Original HP cartridges, set up jobs with the automatic document feeder, and let it go to work.1 HP EveryPage helps detects errors before they start.3
1 Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same wireless network or have a direct wireless connection. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. App or software and HP ePrint account registration may also be required. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See hp.com/go/businessmobileprinting for more details. Mopria-certified devices adhere to a common standard that enables easy mobile printing with little or no setup.
2 Scanning to SharePoint and/or the cloud requires an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. Availability varies by country, language, and agreements. For details, see hp.com/go/mfp
3 Maximum paper capacity requires purchase of additional paper trays for the HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M680f and M680dn.
4 Wireless direct printing requires purchase of optional module. Mobile device may require an app or driver. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from the printer. For details, see hp.com/go/businessmobileprinting
5 Touch-to-print capability requires purchase of optional module. Mobile device must support near-field communications-enabled printing. For a list of supported devices, see hp.com/go/businessmobileprinting
6 HP Web Jetadmin is free and available for download at hp.com/go/webjetadmin
7 Three-bin stapling mailbox requires additional purchase for the HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M680dn and HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M680f.
8 Fax functionality not available on the HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M680dn.
9 Keyboard is available on the HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M680z only. 10 HP EveryPage is available on the HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M680z only.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $5,846.00