HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdw G3Q75A#BGJ
Easy to install—and prints,copies, scans,and faxes
Our Price: $363.00
Get more pages, performance, and protection from an HP LaserJet Pro MFP powered by JetIntelligence Toner cartridges. Set a faster pace for your business: Print two-sided documents, plus scan, copy, fax, and manage to help maximize efficiency. HP Personal Laser Multifunction Printers are designed for individuals or small workteams who need affordable, reliable multifunction performance in a compact and easy-to-use desktop device.
- Print speed:Letter: Up to 30 ppm; First Page Out: As fast as 6.7 sec
- Print Resolution:Black (best): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology Resolution:HP FastRes 1200, HP ProRes 1200
- Standard Connectivity:1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 (host); 1 Ethernet 10/100Base-TX; 1 phone line (in); 1 phone line (out); Wireless, NFC
- Standard Memory:Standard: 256 MB
- Mobile Printing Capability:HP ePrint;Wi-Fi Direct printing; AirPrint 1.5 with media presence sensor; Google Cloud Print™ 2.0; NFC touch-to-print enabled; HP Smart App
- Paper Handling:250 sheet input tray, 10 sheet priority tray; 150 sheet output tray
- Display:2.7-in touch screen, LCD (color graphics)
Fast speeds, low energy use
- Print, scan, copy, and fax with a compact multifunction laser printer that fits into tight workspaces.
- Print at the pace of business with fast two-sided printing—first pages are ready in as fast as 7 seconds.6
- Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.7
- Tackle tasks and scan to email, USB, and network folders from the 2.7-inch (6.9 cm) color touchscreen.8
Mobile printing made simple
- Get simple setup, and print and scan from your phone, with the HP Smart app.2
- Easily print from a variety of smartphones and tablets.10
- Print from your mobile device with Wi-Fi Direct® and NFC touch-to-print technology—no network needed.3,4
- Send jobs from your smartphone, tablet, or PC to any company printer, using Google Cloud Print™ 2.0.5
Strong HP Security
- This printer is designed to help detect, stop and give notifications of security breaches.
- Includes write-protected memory that helps prevent malware intrusion.
- Employ policy-based, fleet-wide protection features, using optional HP JetAdvantage Security Manager.
HP quality—print after print
- Produce sharp text, bold blacks, and crisp graphics with precision black toner.
- Don’t be fooled by cartridges that mimic Original HP. Help ensure you’re getting the quality you paid for.
- Print over 2x more pages than standard cartridges, using optional Original HP high-yield toner cartridges.13
- Get more pages than ever before,1 and track remaining pages to help ensure you get what you paid for.14
1 Based on ISO/IEC 19752 cartridge yields for HP 30A Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridges compared with HP 83A Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridges, and HP 30X High Yield Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridges compared with HP 83X High Yield Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridges. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
2 Requires the HP Smart app download. Features controlled may vary by mobile device operating system. Full list of supported operating systems and details at http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03561640. For details on local printing requirements see http://hp.com/go/mobileprinting.
3 Requires a compatible NFC-printing-enabled mobile device. For a list of compatible NFC-printing-enabled mobile devices, see http://www.hp.com/go/nfcprinting
4 Mobile device needs to be connected directly to the signal of a Wi-Fi Direct® supported MFP or printer prior to printing. Depending on mobile device, an app or driver may also be required. For details, see http://www.hp.com/ go/mobileprinting Wi-Fi Direct is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.
5 Requires Google Cloud Print™ registration and Google account. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting
6 Measured using ISO/IEC 17629. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims
7 HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology capabilities are subject to printer and settings
8 Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. App availability varies by country, language, and agreements. For details, see hpconnected.com.
9 App or software and HP ePrint account registration also may be required. Some features require purchase of an optional accessory. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting
10 For details on local printing requirements see http://hp.com/go/mobile printing.
11 Not all HP Web Jetadmin features are supported on the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227. HP Web Jetadmin is available for download at no additional charge at http://www.hp.com/go/webjetadmin
12 Based on HP internal research on competitor offerings (Device Security Comparison 1/2015) and Solutions Report on HP JetAdvantage Security Manager 2.1 from Buyers Lab, 2/2015. Requires separate purchase. For details, see http://www.hp.com/go/securitymanager
13 Comparison based on ISO 24711 cartridge yields for HP 30X High Yield Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridges compared with HP 30A Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridges. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
14 As compared with cartridge gauges for HP predecessor products.
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdw Specifications|
|Functions||Print, copy, scan, fax|
|Print speed||Up to 30 ppm|
|First page out (ready) black||As fast as 6.7 sec|
|Resolution (black)||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Resolution technology||HP FastRes 1200, HP FastRes 1200|
|Monthly duty cycle||Up to 30,000 pages|
|Recommended monthly page volume||250 to 2,500 |
|Display||2.7-in touch screen, LCD (color graphics)|
|Number of print cartridges||1 Black|
|Replacement cartridges||HP 30A Original Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge CF230A (~1600 pages), HP 30X Original Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge CF230X (~3500 pages), HP 32A Original LaserJet Imaging Drum CF232A (~23000 pages)|
|Print languages||PCL5c; PCL6; PS; PCLmS; PDF; URF; PWG|
|Automatic paper sensor||No|
|Paper trays||1 Main Tray plus 10 sheet priority|
|Mobile Printing Capability||HP ePrint;Wi-Fi Direct printing; AirPrint 1.5 with media presence sensor; Google Cloud Print™ 2.0; NFC touch-to-print enabled; HP Smart App|
|Network ready||Standard (built-in Ethernet, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n)|
|Ports||1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 (host); 1 Ethernet 10/100Base-TX; 1 phone line (in); 1 phone line (out)|
|Security management||Password-protected network embedded Web server; enable/disable Network ports; SNMPv1 community password change|
|Minimum system requirements||Apple OS X Sierra (v10.12), OS X El Capitan (v10.11), OS X Yosemite (v10.10); 1 GB HD; Internet required; USB
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows Vista: (32-bit only), 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8. Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8
|Compatible operating systems||Windows 11; Windows 10; Windows 8; Windows 8.1; Windows 7; Windows Vista; macOS 10.11 El Capitan; macOS 10.12 Sierra; Linux; UNIX|
|Memory card compatibility||Not supported|
|Printer management||HP Printer Assistant (UDC); HP Utility (Mac); HP Device Toolbox; HP JetAdvantage Security Manager|
|Supported network protocols||TCP/IP: IPv4; IPv6; IP Direct Mode; LPD; SLP; Bonjour; WS-Discovery; BOOTP/DHCP/AutoIP; WINS; SNMP v 1/2/3; HTTP/HTTPS|
|Paper handling input, standard||250-sheet input tray, 10-sheet priority tray|
|Paper handling output, standard||150-sheet output tray|
|Duplex printing||Automatic (standard)|
|Envelope input capacity||Up to 10|
|Finished output handling||No|
|Media sizes supported||A4; A5; B5 (JIS); A6|
|Media sizes, custom||3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in|
|Media types||Paper (laser, plain, photo, rough, vellum), envelopes, labels, cardstock, postcards|
|Supported media weight||16 to 43 lb|
|Media weights by paper path||60 to 163 g/m²|
|Power||110-volt input voltage: 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz/50 Hz, 5.9 A|
|Power consumption||475 watts (active printing), 4.5 watts (ready), 1.0 watts (sleep), 0.8 watts (Auto Off/Wake on USB, enabled at shipment)|
|Operating temperature range||59 to 90.5ºF|
|Operating humidity range||30 to 70% RH|
|Dimensions (W X D X H)||15.9 x 16 x 12.3 in|
|Dimensions Maximum (W X D X H)||15.9 x 24.6 x 17.9 in|
|Package weight||29 lb|
|What's in the box||HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdw; HP Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge ~1600 pages; HP LaserJet Imaging Drum ~23,000 pages; Power cord; Getting started guide; Set up poster; Support flyer; Printer documentation and software on CD-ROM|
|Software included||For Windows OS: HP Software Installer, HP Software Uninstaller (exclude Win8+), HP PCL6 Printer Driver, HP Device Experience (DXP), HP Connected, Device Setup & Software, HP Printer Assistant, HP Product Improvement Study, Online user manuals, HP Scan Driver, HP Scan Application, HP Fax Driver (4:1 bundle only), HP Fax Application (4:1 bundle only), For Mac OS: Welcome Screen, (Directs users to HP.com or OS App Source for LaserJet Software)|
Download the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdw Datasheet (.PDF)
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $363.00