HP t520 Flexible Thin Client G9F02AT#ABA
Get a flexible, reliable desktop experience for your virtual network and knowledge base users
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
- Citrix® ICA
Microsoft RemoteFX (RFX)
VMware Horizon View through RDP
VMware Horizon View through PCoIP
- HP Smart Zero Technology 32
- ENERGY STAR® qualified; EPEAT® Gold registered
- 4 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
- 8 GB MLC M.2 SSD
- Integrated AMD Radeon HD Graphics
Get a flexible, reliable desktop experience for your virtual network and knowledge base users with the HP t520 Flexible Thin Client.
- Maximize your productivity with the latest thin client technologies packed into a sleek, new, fanless industrial design that brings a modern touch to a range of environments.
- Get AMD GX-212JC SOC, an ultra-fast flash drive interface, integrated dual DisplayPort, and native VGA.
- Choose the operating system and client virtualization solutions best suited to your environment. Help boost management and performance of your thin client deployment with HP Device Manager and HP Velocity software.
Rest easy with a smart investment.
- Be future-ready with a 36-month long lifecycle that supports extended deployments, get global support from a standard three-year limited warranty, and help save money with an energy-efficient design that carries globally recognized eco-certifications.
- Get the best bang for your investment buck with AMD GX-212JC SOC (System on Chip), HD graphics, and expansive memory and storage.
- Make the most of your available workspace and deploy the sleek, new, fanless chassis horizontally or vertically in a range of compact settings.
- Make it easy to deploy, manage, and maintain your install base with HP Device Manager, a software tool available exclusively for HP Thin Clients.
- Improve network performance and the end-user experience with HP Velocity software.
- Select Windows Embedded Standard 7, Windows Embedded 8 Standard, HP ThinPro or HP Smart Zero Technology.
- Connect to your virtualized desktops and applications with support for the latest ISVs and certifications from Citrix, VMware, and Microsoft.
- Enjoy dual-display productivity1, USB and optional legacy connectivity.
- Pick the communication technology that's best for you.
|HP t520 Flexible Thin Client Hardware Specifications|
|Available Operating System||Windows Embedded 8 Standard 64 Windows Embedded Standard 7E 32 HP ThinPro 32 HP Smart Zero Technology 32|
|Browser||Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 (for models with Windows Embedded Standard 7E); Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 (for models with Windows Embedded 8 Standard); Mozilla Firefox 19 (for models with HP Thin Pro and HP Smart Zero Technology)|
|Available Processors||AMD GX-212JC Dual-Core SOC APU with AMD Radeon HD Graphics (1.2 GHz) 1|
|Maximum Memory||8 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM 2|
|Internal Storage||8 GB up to 64 GB M.2 SSD|
|Available Graphics||Integrated AMD Radeon HD Graphics|
|Audio||1/8-inch stereo mini-jack for headphone and 1/8-inch stereo mini-jack for microphone|
|Communications||Broadcom 802.11a/g/n 2x2 WiFi Network Interface with Bluetooth® (optional) 3
|Protocols||Citrix® ICA; Citrix® HDX; Microsoft RDP; Microsoft RemoteFX (RFX); VMware Horizon View through RDP; VMware Horizon View through PCoIP (Protocols are dependent on operating system installed)|
|Input Devices||HP USB Standard Keyboard ; HP USB Optical Mouse|
|Ports and Connectors||2 USB 3.0; 4 USB 2.0; 2 DisplayPort 1.2; 1 VGA; 1 RJ-45; 1 headphone; 1 microphone|
|Dimensions||1.78 x 7.87 x 7.87 in
4.51 x 20 x 20.01 cm
|Power||65 W, worldwide auto-sensing, 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz energy-saving automatic power-down, surge tolerant|
|Environmental||Low halogen 4|
|Energy Efficiency Compliance||ENERGY STAR® qualified|
|Warranty||HP Total Care Warranty and Services offers limited three-year hardware warranty options depending on country. Optional HP Care Packs extend your protection beyond the standard limited warranty. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product|
1This system requires a 64-bit operating system and 64-bit software products to take advantage of the 64-bit processing capabilities of AMD technology. Multi-core processing available with AMD technology is designed to improve performance of this system. Given the wide range of software applications available, performance of a system including a 64-bit operating system will vary.
2Graphics chipset uses part of the total system memory (RAM) for graphics performance. System memory dedicated to graphics performance is not available for other use by other programs.
3802.11 is an optional or add on feature. Use of Wi-Fi module requires WiFi access point and Internet service. Availability of public WiFi access points is limited.
4External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.
5Software availability varies by thin client configuration and operating system.
Download the HP t520 Flexible Thin Client Datasheet (.PDF)