HP ZBook x2 G4 Detachable Workstation
Unleash the power of Adobe Creative Cloud
Our Price: $2,791.00
Introducing HP's most powerful detachable PC. With remarkable performance and versatility to push your favorite Adobe applications to the limit, no PC is better suited to turn your vision into reality.
Unleash the power of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 8th Generation Intel Core™ i7 processor
- 16 GB memory; 512 GB SSD storage
- HP DreamColor 14" diagonal 4K IPS anti-glare LED-backlit touch screen (3840 x 2160)
- ntegrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 Discrete NVIDIA Quadro M620 (2 GB GDDR5 dedicated)
- 1 smart card reader; 1 SD media card reader
Incredible Power for Limitless Creativity
Easily work with high resolution files and switch between applications like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Create effortlessly with quad-core Intel Core™ processors, twice the memory of any other HP detachable PC and NVIDIA 3D Graphics.
Multiple modes. Ultimate versatility
With the flexibility of a detachable Bluetooth keyboard, you can go from laptop to tablet whenever inspiration strikes. Plus customizable HP Quick Keys provide 18 time-saving shortcuts for your favorite Adobe apps.
Make every stroke count
Create without interruption with a pen that never needs to be charged. It responds instantly to every nuance of your hand with 4,096 pressure sensitive levels and natural tilt capabilities.
- Be productive in any situation. Windows 10 Pro for Workstations and powerful security, collaboration, and connectivity features from HP help you power through your day on the HP ZBook x2.
- Immerse yourself in 1 billion colors on a stunning, 4K, multi-touch display. Work in any lighting with the anti-glare touchscreen - HP's most advanced detachable PC display.
- Work quickly and comfortably with 18 equivalent shortcuts at your fingertips, customized for all your favorite Adobe applications.
- The full-sized keyboard is Bluetooth-enabled to stay active when detached, so you have access to shortcut key combinations when working in appications like Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience the intersection of mobility & performance in a fully-machined, aluminum and diecast magnesium body starting at just 3.59 pounds and 14.6 mm thin when in tablet mode.
- Professional graphics performance that delivers real-time visualization of multi-layered artwork and creative projects.
- Get twice the memory capacity of any other HP detachable PC. 32GB RAM over dual channels - very responsive under heavier workloads like complex layering in Adobe Photoshop.
- HP Z Turbo Drive storage is up to 6X faster than SATA SSD and 21X faster than traditional HDD storage.
- Work anywhere with confidence, with up to 2TB8 of local PCIe storage. Work at the speed of your ideas with the latest Intel Core™ processors and up to 4.2 GHz of turbo boost at your fingertips.
- The ZBook x2 undergoes dozens of tests for certification and optimized performance with the industry’s leading software providers like Adobe and Autodesk.
- Designed to go anywhere and handle the toughest workloads. Designed to pass MIL-STD tests.
- Experience the dual-fan active cooling system, designed to dissipate heat from the powerful NVIDIA graphics cards & Intel quad-core™ processors.
|HP ZBook x2 G4 Detachable Workstation Specifications|
|Available Operating system||Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 64 – HP recommends Windows 10 Pro.
Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
Windows 10 Home Single Language 64
|Processor family||7th Generation Intel Core™ i7 processor (i7-7500U, i7-7600U);
8th Generation Intel Core™ i7 processor (i7-8650U, i7-8550U);
8th Generation Intel Core™ i5 processor
|Available Processors||Intel Core™ i7-7500U with Intel HD Graphics 620 (2.7 GHz base frequency, up to 3.5 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)
Intel Core™ i7-7600U with Intel HD Graphics 620 (2.8 GHz base frequency, up to 3.9 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)
Intel Core™ i5-8250U with Intel UHD Graphics 620 (1.6 GHz base frequency, up to 3.4 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
Intel Core™ i7-8550U with Intel UHD Graphics 620 (1.8 GHz base frequency, up to 4 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB cache, 4 cores)
Intel Core™ i7-8650U with Intel UHD Graphics 620 (1.9 GHz base frequency, up to 4.2 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB cache, 4 cores)
|Maximum memory||32 GB DDR4-2133 non-ECC SDRAM
Transfer rates up to 2133 MT/s.
|Memory slots||2 SODIMM|
|Internal storage||up to 128 GB M.2 SATA SSD
up to 512 GB M.2 SATA FIPS SSD
up to 512 GB PCIe NVMe™ M.2 SED SSD
256 GB up to 2 TB PCIe NVMe™ M.2 SSD
256 GB up to 512 GB HP Z Turbo Drive PCIe NVMe™ SSD
|Display||14" diagonal 4K IPS anti-glare (3840 x 2160);
HP DreamColor 14" diagonal 4K IPS anti-glare touch screen (3840 x 2160)
|Available Graphics||Integrated: Intel HD Graphics 620; Intel UHD Graphics 620
Discrete: NVIDIA Quadro M620 (2 GB GDDR5 dedicated)
|Audio||Bang & Olufsen, dual stereo speakers, dual array digital microphone, functions keys for volume up and down, combo microphone/headphone jack, HD audio|
|Keyboard||Backlit keyboard with function key control|
|Pointing device||Extra large clickpad with on/off button, two-way scroll, gestures, two buttons; Image sensor clickpad with on/off button, two-way scroll, gestures, two buttons; HP ZBook x2 Pen|
|Communications||WLAN: HP hs3110 HSPA+ Intel Mobile Broadband Module; Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo|
|Expansion slots||1 smart card reader; 1 SD media card reader (SD supports next generation secure digital and is backward compatible to SDHC, SDXC)|
|Ports and Connectors||Left side: 1 headphone/microphone combo
Right side: 1 power connector; 1 HDMI 1.4; 1 USB 3.0 (charging); 2 USB 3.1 Type-C™ Thunderbolt™ 3 (DisplayPort™ 1.2)
|Camera||720p HP webcam (front-facing); 720p HD webcam with IR (front-facing); 8 MP (world-facing camera)|
|Available Software||HP Performance Advisor; HP Remote Graphics Software; HP Drive Encryption (FIPS 140-2); Microsoft Security Essentials; HP PageLift; Windows Defender; HP ePrint Driver; HP Client Security|
|Security management||Absolute Persistence Module; DriveLock and Automatic DriveLock; HP Spare Key; RAID (available as a configurable option); Serial, parallel, USB enable/disable (via BIOS); Setup password (via BIOS); Power-on password (via BIOS); HP Client Security Suite Gen 3; HP Security Manager; HP Credential Manager; HP Password Manager; HP Power On Authentication; HP Device Access Manager; Trusted Platform Module TPM 2.0 Embedded Security Chip; Support for chassis padlocks and cable lock devices; Integrated hood sensor|
|Management features||HP Driver Packs; HP SoftPaq Download Manager (SDM) preinstalled; HP System Software Manager (SSM); HP BIOS Config Utility (BCU); HP Client Catalog; HP Management Integration Kit for Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager; LANDESK Management|
|Battery type||HP Long Life 4-cell, 70 Wh Li-ion polymer|
|Battery life||Up to 10 hours|
|Dimensions||0.53 x 14.35 x 8.94 in (tablet mode);
0.75 x 14.35 x 8.94 in (laptop mode);
36.45 x 22.7 x 2.03 cm (laptop mode);
36.45 x 22.7 x 1.46 cm (tablet mode);
37.08 x 25.1 x 1.86 cm
|Weight||Starting at 4.78 lb (laptop mode);
Starting at 3.64 lb (tablet mode);
Starting at 2.17 kg (laptop mode);
Starting at 1.65 kg (tablet mode)
|Energy efficiency compliance||ENERGY STAR certified and EPEAT registered configurations available|
|Warranty||3 year or 1 year limited warranty options available, depending on country. Batteries have the same 1 year or 3 year limited warranty as the platform. 24/7 operation will not void the HP warranty. Optional HP Care Pack Services are extended service contracts which go beyond your standard limited warranties.|
Download the HP ZBook x2 G4 Detachable Workstation Datasheet (.PDF)
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $2,791.00